Friday, March 30, 2012

Update for everyone!

I made spaghetti last night and didn't burn it.  I made popcorn and didn't drop it.  I have tested my blood sugar lately and not a single bug has flown into my face.  And I bought some shampoo at the store and double-checked it 3 times.  I was even complimented on my hair by a lady at Disney that we know, so maybe the Suave Keratin products are going to do their magic on my frizz, but summer is not here yet.  So we will see.

I will be embarking on a new kind of cooking now.  I am going to be cooking low cholesterol meals to help my husband get his numbers in the normal range.  So any suggestions or recipes will be greatly appreciated.

My granddaughter got her big girl bed last night.  Hope she did really well in it.  Can't believe she is growing so fast.  Can't wait to visit her and my children, but first, I have to take care of my husband.  All prayers will be appreciate for his heart problems to clear up and for him to be healthy!  

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  It is beautiful weather here.


2 comments:

  1. I love your spaghetti. Everyone should try it. It's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best spaghetti in the world! My favorite meal she makes for as long as I can remember. Glad your days are going better. I'm sure you will have no problem adapting a low cholesterol diet. I bet you probably already cook things that are low in cholesterol. Mike will be fine but I am definitely praying for him. Love you both

    ReplyDelete