Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stress

I would like to know how others handle extreme stress? I am not good at it and it affects my blood sugar. I am going through an extremely stressful time at this exact moment and I am sick and do not know how to handle my anger and blood sugar. So any advice from others would be greatly appreciated. Stress, as many of you know, can make your blood sugar drop, especially after you calm down. So right now, I'm measuring my blood sugar as I try to breathe deeply and type this blog.

2 comments:

  1. If I'm at work and get a little stressed, I go out the back door and walk around to the front of the building just about a 40 second walk. I also write in my journal because I am not one to verbally vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I haven't started a journal, but many people say they really help. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete